From: "Robert J Lynn Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> So? It still requires a computer ($500) and a CD-R burner ($120 old
model). I admit, i use my MD for most of my MP3 music on om computer, but I
like to take notes with my mic and record off friends at school. So, rules
out MP3.

Rob...if you'll read Mike's original post then you'll please note that I was
responding to specific issues which HE raised (ie : media cost and media
capacity). Using internet audio obviously requires a computer and I would
venture to say that most if not all of the members of this list actually
HAVE one of those. So that's a non-issue. And as far as a CD-R drive is
concerned...if you don't have one yet come on and join the fun bro...the
21st century is here.  :-D CD writers are practically de rigeur among
computer users today.

Don C.