On Jun 2, 2014, at 2:35 AM, Gordon Joly <gordon.j...@pobox.com> wrote:

> On 02/06/14 01:33, John wrote:
>> I don't have the docs in front of me, but you should be able to just use
>> the importdump.php and point it to the backup and import all of the old data
>

> Good idea! Will need some cleanup, but a good plan.

It worked after a fashion.  The downside is that none of the photos made it,
but the
basic structure is there, minus a lot of customization.

When I’ve watched my backups trundle down the directories, I’ve noticed the
photos seem
to be stored in (inscrutable directories) yet by their original names.  If I
have to, will I be able to
go through manually grabbing and re-inserting them?

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
http://colorist.org   r...@colorist.org