On Jun 2, 2014, at 4:00 PM, John <phoenixoverr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ....Grumble, Grumble.
>
> If you review my previous suggestion, Which I know works because Ive done
> it myself several times. Is to move the old directory to a .old or archived
> location and unpack the new mediawiki in the same place and use the same
> setup you should have almost no issues. If you start re-naming the db,
> moving paths and what not your just adding more variables to make it more
> complex. At this point You may have caused too much damage to be properly
> upgraded.

I understand.  Yet I am upgraded to 1.22.7, but without the wiki as it existed.
 I will
have to rebuild it somewhat by hand; some things (text based mostly) came
through
fine but images and drawings and graphs didn’t.

Thank you for the help John.

Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
http://colorist.org   r...@colorist.org