new 1.22.7 functioning ok except that uploaded images won’t show.  They upload
ok, just don’t show on the wiki pages.

For example, the default flower with “set wgLogo to the URL path to your own
logo image” displays fine in its original form… other image uploads, after
seeming to upload successfully, don’t display when I include links to them in
pages in wiki syntax, or when I use a URL such as is suggested in the “default
flower” text.

Possibly a db error?  When I updated to 1.22.7, I changed the db name to
“my_wiki” (from  1.20.2’s “wikidb”) for reasons of keeping these versions
separate.  yet phpMyAdmin shows my_wiki with the image uploads I expect; they
just don’t load into mw 1.22.7.

--
Rob Lingelbach  http://rob.colorist.org
http://colorist.org   r...@colorist.org