On Feb 4, 8:37 am, Roberto Spadim <robe...@spadim.com.br> wrote:

> put at main memcache code, and we can port to others memcache forks,
> got the quest?

  Our goals are quite far from this.  It would be trivial for you to
create an extension in the new engine branch to add lock support if
you feel it solves your exact problem.  You can do this today (right
now!) without even reading the server code.  It can be misuse of
memcached, but it can be misused of memcached contained within your
environment.

> easy? with it i can have 3 or more send/receive removed from my
> pic18f4550 code (save a lot of rom for me)

  Are you sure you're not looking for a job server (gearmand,
beanstalkd, etc...)?  Perhaps your mistake is in doing any of the
processing on your PIC.