i can´t replace PIC, i have more 2.000 unit of PIC here (a lot of
money), after that i can use arm with linux
for now i can just use PIC
ok, no help from forum, i will try to code by my self, if code looks
good could i send to memcache mail list and try to make it 'default'
in source code?

--
Roberto Spadim
Spadim Technology / SPAEmpresarial