On Feb 4, 9:30 am, Roberto Spadim <robe...@spadim.com.br> wrote:
> i can´t replace PIC, i have more 2.000 unit of PIC here (a lot of
> money), after that i can use arm with linux
> for now i can just use PIC
> ok, no help from forum, i will try to code by my self, if code looks
> good could i send to memcache mail list and try to make it 'default'
> in source code?

  I didn't suggest you replace your PIC.  It's not clear to me why you
think I did.

  I suggested you replace the location of your logic from the PIC
where you're so limited that you're trying to change all the software
around you to minimize the work you have to do to a place where it's
easier.

  So stop using a network based cache as more local RAM and just send
your stuff off to a job server and have an external application do all
of the work.  It will be much faster and easier and actually solve
your problems.