garulf ,

Memcache doesn't automatically comes with Replication facility (High
Avialibility) , i recomend you to use Repcache Patch on top of your
existing  mecached for obtaining Replication of data
 within your servers .

The only issue i see is that Repcached only works / Successfully Worked
when there are only two servers two replicate .