First of all I want to thank all of you for your replys and I want to
apologize, that I didn't replied earlier, but part of last week I was ill.

However, I may have not put enough emphasis on my real problem. Some users
losing their sessions is one thing that isn't that pretty, but not the end
of the world.
But as explained above. If one of the memcached servers goes down. Some
users experience the problem, that they not only get logged out but also
have problems browsing the site at all or logging back in. Every page needs
minutes to load then and it seems like the client is still trying to reach
the server that got down and he's not trying that for only the first few
clicks after one server went down, but for every click after that.