Mike,

Let me let you in on a galactic secret .... *anything* is possible :)
There is no such limit as impossible, only highly improbable. I've
seen really really odd things. (and I mean really odd)

I've seen a De Lorean DMC-12 with a Mazda Wankel Rotary

I've seen a Chevrolet S-10 with a Mercedes I4 Diesel

I've seen a Volkswagen Beetle with a GM V6

I've seen a House Fly

I've seen a Stir Fry

I've seen just about everything, but I've never seen an elephant fly.

Sorry, got on a roll there. The point is this, anything you can
possible imagine, dream up, think of, write down, draft out on paper,
or simply talk about concerning a car can be done. The only question
you need to ask is this: "Is this economical enough for me to consider
doing within my budget?"

Anything else is gravy. I mean, on the Beetle (Old Beetle) they had to
route coolant lines through the chassis, make fundimental changes in
the way the body mounted, put a radiator beneath the trunk and gas
tank and at the proper angle that it would be able to keep the V6
(which didn't fit under the hood anyway and had to have this whale
tail like thing crafted and put over it) cooled.

But tell you what, you guys get me a 250C and an old 300D, and I'll
make it work, put together diagrams, put up a website, etc and then
everyone can do it. But they have to be free, 250C rust free and 300D
engine running :)

Everything else is gravy.

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.