Snarf

My auntie had a volvo. Nasty car. Moved from a Mercury Mark IV or something. For me, the best looking Volvo was the P1800

My sister, the commie pinko granola vegan got a Volvo wagon a few years ago when she popped out a kid. Moved out of the ethnically diverse neighborhood for the white one, made her hubby sell the International scout, began to eat animal products, and actually shops at the Gap and old navy instead of the thrift store.

I drove their volvo twice. Not sure I liked it. Nothing in quality compared to Gump IMHO