From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 9:27 AM
To: 'mercedes@okiebenz.com'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 9/11 inside job? [was: GWB]

Craig wrote: "It is truly audacious of the Democrats to entice us with their
slick-tongued messiah, one who appears out of nowhere and graciously offers
to scrape clean and sanitize the same plate of defeat he, his party and
their assistants in the media served to America for nearly eight years in
the middle of a war. Soon we will see if a majority of the American
electorate accepts that offer, or if it rejects it, sending the Democratic
Party back to confront the same irrelevance it risked the safety and
security of our nation to avoid."

Thank you for the links to these stories.  We will not convince those on the
list who love to hate President Bush, but perhaps some others will see the
light.

Donald H. Snook