I finally figured out what some of you Bush haters on this list reminded me
of.

My Mother had Alzheimer's disease I suppose.  In the last year or so of her
life she would angrily approach a family member and accuse them of stealing
her teeth, while all the time her teeth were in her mouth.  She would not
back down and would not listen to facts, in her mind, she knew someone had
her teeth and to her that was the end of the story.

I thought about leaving the list, then there was an interesting MB post and
decided instead to increase my personal banned list from two to six.

Harry