From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Allan Streib
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 8:16 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 9/11 inside job?

"Harry Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I thought about leaving the list, then there was an interesting MB
> post and decided instead to increase my personal banned list from
> two to six.

I've thought about leaving this past week as well, it's just sooo much
off topic stuff.  Especially since the door was opened to political
subjects.

And yes, I occasionally contribute to that myself, but I have no idea
how some of you have the time to post the volumes that you do.  You
must be on email for hours a day.

Allan
--
1983 300D