Bill R wrote:
> In the entire history of the world there is possibly one or
> two people who have been swayed to change their political beliefs because of
> such,

I'm not sure what made HRC change, it couldn't have been an email discussion.
Maybe she fell in love with a liberal professor? She was Repugnant enough to
rise to the presidency of the Wellesley Young Republicans, before becoming a
Marxist Demonrat later in life.

I just looked it up. According to her Wiki bio, Ms Rodham was appalled to see
that Nizon's people at the 1968 Repugnant Party convention spoke poorly of her
hero, Nelson Rockefeller, and his campaign for president. Some of the people at
the convention made racist comments about the rioting taking place in our
cities, and more importantly the delegates nominated Nixon. She was so upset
over this that she quit the Repugnant Party for good, because they didn't pick
her candidate for president. I still think the "went to bed with a liberal Dem
professor" theory is more believable.

Mitch.