Craig wrote: "It is truly audacious of the Democrats to entice us with their
slick-tongued messiah, one who appears out of nowhere and graciously offers to
scrape clean and sanitize the same plate of defeat he, his party and their
assistants in the media served to America for nearly eight years in the middle
of a war. Soon we will see if a majority of the American electorate accepts
that offer, or if it rejects it, sending the Democratic Party back to confront
the same irrelevance it risked the safety and security of our nation to avoid."

Thank you for the links to these stories.  We will not convince those on the
list who love to hate President Bush, but perhaps some others will see the
light.

Donald H. Snook