Peter Frederick wrote:
> Thanks Royce.
>
> As one mother of a trader killed in the North Tower said "my son died
> because American Airlines thought a $1500 armored door was too
> expensive".

Nope. Because pilots would have thought the stewardesses and passengers getting
their throats slit would be too expensive. S.O.P. was to cooperate and hope
they
didn't kill anybody, or hope they didn't kill as many. Funny how "cooperate
with
your murderer" is no longer considered the proper course of action on an
airplane, but it's still what the media and the government tell us to do
everywhere else.