I think somepone should do the math as regards the fuel savings effect of
proper tire inflation nationwide.  Then we can compare this with the
increased availability of gasoline and the timing its entry to market from
offshore areas that are currently off limits.  BTW, isn't most of the
resource off the east coast natural gas and not oil?