Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:54:41 -0400
From: "LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Snook's volvo and bumper stickers

MythBusters tested that tailgate up or down theory - while it sure
  seems as
having the gate down would remove a big windcatcher, the design is such
  that
the flow swirls behind the cab and doesn't slow the truck of mae it use
  more
gas.  I sure would have never thought that would be the case tho --

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)