Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 07:43:45 -0500
From: Donald Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Snook's volvo and bumper stickers
To: "mercedes@okiebenz.com" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Lt Don wrote: "Are you, a PhD, denying that proper tire inflation saves fuel?"

The
issue is not whether it saves fuel because it does. My issue with
Obama's ridiculous statement was that it would save as much fuel as
increased drilling.  Perhaps he should also tell people to roll up
their windows (that saves fuel also) or have trucks put their tailgates
down.

Donald H. Snook