Cool. Looks like it will be the weekend of the 17th when we can get up
there. Donald still wants to look at trading his 300D for a 190D or two ---
the daughter/son-in-law can look at the 300E, etc. and figure what they're
interested in. We might clean you out --- or not. Looking at an E320 also -
looks pretty nice, but is a bit further away.