From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 9:47 AM
To: Diesel List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - cheap kids car

Do you know if there was much difference in the 2.8 installed in cars and
that installed in the s trucks?
I had an S15 Jimmy with the 2.8 and while it was pretty gutless I drove that
truck to 150,000 miles which was an unheard of amount in our family at the
time... The tinworm finally got that one, the engine was fine.

-Curt