Sadly it only takes on lunatic to ruin the peace and quiet.

We are very lucky, we have had good neighbors next door for many, many years. I guess that house attracts reasonable, stable people (plain colonial with lots of knotty pine panelling). Not a pretentious house. The current folks are the best neighbors one could as for.

The new house in the 'burg next door doesn't draw such nice people, being and "upscale" sort of place, but everyone that has lived there has been perfectly pleasant, if somewhat obsessed with lawn care. The first two got into financial trouble and had to move, luckily actually selling the house so they didn't go bankrupt, but you know what I mean.

One horse's backside can make the whole place a strain....

Somebody needs to tell this woman about nuisance reporting -- it's at least a misdemeanor and if she keeps it up, not only could she do jail time and get a record, someday she's going to convince everyone she's just making things up and then something real will come up, and no one will respond.

Peter