Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 14:24:00 -0500
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Great car but it needs a motor
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Well, that wagon had fully working SLS, but I have it WAY overloaded.
But yes, even with very little in the back, that is EXACTLY what the car
will do if it was converted to springs.  No amount of stiffening will
get rid of that.  If you did put in a stiff enough spring, when the car
was unloaded, I would imagine it would be about like a pogo stick going
down the road.