No, it's yellow - "Poulan Pro PP4218AVX 18-Inch 42cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered
Anti-Vibration Chain Saw"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B001SQWCUQ/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

I know it's a home-use toy, but given the little use I have for it, it seems
like it might be "good enough". Kind of like buying a Harbor Freight tool?

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> Is that the orange one they sell at Lowe's?  I bought chainsaw there a
> coupla months ago, I think it is a Poulan.  It has a brake feature that you
> pull back on the guard to lock the chain so when you start it you won't cut
> your hand off or something.  The second day of cutting up a BIG oak tree
> that thing broke and locked the chain so it was unusable.  Back to Lowes,
> they gave me a new one which has worked fine.  I have an old (like 45yr)
> Homelite that was a great saw until the fuel pickup quit picking up, I
> haven't fooled with it though I did find parts are nearly unobtainable.  And
> another one my dad had that refuses to idle but runs fine if you keep it
> wide open.  Kinda hard to use.   I tried to adjust that one, 2 cycles
> mystify me. The orange one seems better so far.
>
> --R
>
> OK Don wrote:
>
>> Is the Poulan Pro 18" chain saw a decent tool? On 'sale' locally for $150.
>> It would be for occaisonal use - to supplement the 10" electric trimming
>> saw
>> I currently use, and that I don't think will be up to felling the 16"
>> diameter dead pine tree in the front yard.

OK Don
CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as
distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them with
others.
The Devil's Dictionary
Ambrose Bierce