Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:19:47 -0500
From: OK Don <okd...@gmail.com>
Subject: [MBZ] OT - chain saws
To: Mercedes Discussion List <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Is the Poulan Pro 18" chain saw a decent tool? On 'sale' locally for $150.
It would be for occaisonal use - to supplement the 10" electric trimming saw
I currently use, and that I don't think will be up to felling the 16"
diameter dead pine tree in the front yard.

--
OK Don
CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as