OK Don wrote:
No, it's yellow - "Poulan Pro PP4218AVX

I'm not familiar with that one, but the model number makes me wonder if it's a yellow Wild Thing. Hopefully, if they put the PP name on it they put a plated cylinder in it. The Wild Thing is a world class POS, with a chrome plated piston running in an untreated bore. Since few customers put ten hours on the thing, most of them don't wear it out.

There's only one $100 pro-built saw out there, the refurbished Ryobi 10532:
http://www.toolsnow.com/ryobi-gas-chainsaw.html
Vertically split magnesium crankcase, and the bar mount studs thread into the magnesium, not into plastic. (and yes, it looks like something Tonka would market)
http://arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=100462

If you want a new homeowner saw instead of one of those used store return "refurbs", then I suggest you go to TSC and drop $200 on a much better Poulan Pro 330, or go to the Stihl dealer and pick up a MS-181, or maybe a Husky 235. Or maybe I'll sell you my John Deere CS-36LE, which is still sealed in the factory carton.
http://arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=111305