Mitch Haley wrote:

If you want a new homeowner saw instead of one of those used store return "refurbs", then I suggest you go to TSC and drop $200 on a much better Poulan Pro 330, or go to the Stihl dealer and pick up a MS-181, or maybe a Husky 235.

Yikes! I meant 435. No point in buying a Husky if the model number starts with 2, may as well buy the Poulan version instead and same some money. (Husky, Poulan, Redmax, and Jonsered are the same company)
Curt has a stratified charge Husky that he likes, I think it's a 445.

Mitch.