From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of andrew strasfogel
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:23 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] OT "Malware Defense" antiviral software

I've been getting an onslaught of warnings recently about viruses that are
supposedly infecting my Compaq laptop computer, with an offer to kill them
with "Malware Defense".  Has anyone heard of this SW?  Is it legit?   I used
to receive McAfee spam daily but that has ceased, and Malware is now hitting
me every couple of minutes with their warnings and offers.  Should
I subscribe to the 50 percent off Malware offer, resubscribe to McAfee, or
do something else, such as.??..  My computer IS acting strangely,  and takes
forever to load, so I would not be surprised if I have some sort of
computerized STD.

TIA, and Happy New Year to all!

Andrew