Allan Streib wrote:

One of the first deliveries on her own, she could not find the house.
She then ate the pizza, came back to the store, and quit.

I though I'd seen everything, but I've never seen a driver eat a delivery.

There was a guy who delivered his own half-eaten slice of pizza to a customer. It was in the days when they used the aluminum hot boxes in the car. I assume he threw his on top of the box that theirs came in and then later stuffed it all into the bag to walk it to the house. We got an angry phone call from the customer, as mad as they were you'd think it was inside the cardboard box with theirs, but I don't think that happened.

Mitch.