guy owns a body shop and his supplier had a special on new machines, he did not need the dual machine anymore. If the scale is off, it is easily calibrated. I still think its something with the truck though. I messed with that thing all day, I first charged in 4 lbs, it did pretty much the same thing, high side would get over 450 or so and compressor would cut off. I recovered that, put in 3.25 lbs, same thing. I recovered it again and thats the current state. Im going to pull it apart next weekend and mess with it.

OK Don wrote:
The machine's  calibration could be off also - why was it sold?