I checked and I did not see anything obvious as far as temp difference. The orifice tube is in fact behind the right parking light area.

Brian Toscano wrote:
Did you notice temperature differences across the various parts which may help
show a blockage?  My Subaru had a problem with no cooling but it had what
seemed to be enough charge.  I can't remember what the gauges read.  A pressure
test, vacuum and recharge got it back cooling with no other changes which made
me think expansion valve.  Later it was determined to be freezing up and a TSB
showed how to relocate an evaporator temperature sensor to reduce/eliminate the
problem.  In that condition low pressure was very low (10 psi) but the system
never cut off since there is no low, low pressure cut out.  Is the orifice tube
behind the front right parking light?

Regards,

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK