From: "l02tur...@comcast.net" <l02tur...@comcast.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Fri, December 17, 2010 2:41:23 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Tire decision time: 195/65 or 205/60?

I put Goodyear Eagles (195-65-15s) on the 91 300D shortly after we bought it
and
was very disappointed with their performance - poor wet, poor dry and rapid
wear.  The Kuhmo Extsa's on it now seem the opposite!  I guess the car is very
important when it comes to tire performance - we had exactly the opposite
results --
Go figger -

LarryT
91 300D