Yup, you're right. I was looking at the lack of a badge on the trunk. Trunk must have been replaced/repaired/repainted.

Ron

On Nov 12, 2005, at 11:01 AM, Zeitgeist wrote:

Ron, it has the slotted right front fender, which makes it a 2.5
turbo, assuming it wasn't swapped after a crash--correct?
See this pic:  http://www.johndevine.com/benz/benz%20001.jpg