The W201 diesels in good conditions are hard to find
come by. I just lost on bidding one (1988 190D)
located only 20 miles from me. That was almost one
owner car (seller's grandpa bought new in 1988). I am
looking for one to replace my unfortunate '82 240D
that people here seem to like to run into it but
haven't had much luck getting one yet!

Tan