From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Tim C
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 5:22 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - A computer problem I can't figure out

So, it sounds like Dragon is trying to "listen" while you are away?  It
sounds like performance isn't a bottleneck until Dragon eats all your RAM,
so maybe it's just recording dead air.  If that's so, you will never be able
to beat it.

I've not used Dragon, is there a way to pass it commands like "pause"?  Or a
setting for max record time before going idle?

Best,
Tim
Who tried telling his 300D what to do, but it is stubborn