From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of OK Don
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 10:35 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - A computer problem I can't figure out

As someone pointed out, a huge Word document will slow the system down as
well. If that's a possible issue, dictate to new, small docs, then merge or
copy the text to the master document after the dictation session. Dragon
will "read" a document, looking for word patterns to understand your speach
better - maybe it's reading the entire doc every time you dictate now? I
don't understand the detailed workings of that feature yet.

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Bill Ringgold
<billr32...@comcast.net>wrote:

> My 300SD tends to do it own thing also, but is amazingly quieter with a
> piece of high density foam zip tied to the hose on the top of the air
> breather. I have to get that air filter brace repaired about once a year.
> Dragon does a good job of verbal commands, and 'go to sleep' will stop it
> cold - unless I am in the dead zone awaiting it to start processing again.
> I've made a few changes to the system and program, but it will be tomorrow
> before I am ready to give it a try.
> Bill R
>

> --

OK Don