Has anyone else not been able to get into the online EPC lately?
After logging in I click the link that says "Launch EPC-Net
Online"---then almost immediately I get a small box saying "Unable to
launch EPC" and under that a window saying "Requested
http://epc-prod.startekinfo.com/EPC-net/servlets/epc.jar.  Failed to
load resource."

I've deliberately not updated the version of Java on this machine
since I started using the online EPC, because I know it's sensitive to
that---wonder if they finally changed it so that now it requires a
*newer* version of Java instead?

I'm running XP SP3, if that gives anyone any ideas.  (Other than that
I should try doing this in Linux.)

Alex