> G Mann wrote:

> Anyone remember the good old days when you actually had a hard
> copy book that you could look at?   Ahhhhhh, the good old
> days.  Funny thing... that book never "crashed" and I could
> carry it to the car and lay it on the fender while sorting out
> what went to what, even if the electricity went out.

But what a pain to copy!

And really tough to look at it from 15,000 miles away.

And if the text I'm looking for is not in the index, searching
for one word is a very, very, slow long process.

We* are spoiled.  We won't be happy with either the old or the
new.  They each have disadvantages and we will complain when
using either one.

*"We" meaning collectively us humans.

--   Philip