On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 12:27 AM, Alex Chamberlain
<apchamberl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone else not been able to get into the online EPC lately?
> I've deliberately not updated the version of Java on this machine
> since I started using the online EPC, because I know it's sensitive to
> that---wonder if they finally changed it so that now it requires a
> *newer* version of Java instead?

I think I just figured it out, and my guess was right.  Works fine on
another XP SP3 machine with Java Version 6 Update 26 build
1.6.0_26-b03 (per the About Java box in the Java control panel).  I
don't have the first machine in front of me, but I know it's got an
older Java on it, maybe even Version 5.

version at <http://www.java.com/en/download/>.  Hope this helps
somebody else besides me!

Alex