From: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
To: Diesel List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT computer still shuts down

HP bought Compaq 9+ years ago.

All computers in the $200-$800 range are absolute crap. Anybody who pitches the "All
Macs are better than PCs" foolishness has never used a good PC. The home use PCs are
all garbage.

Look on eBay for a used HP xw8200 or xw8400, those are real workstation class
PCs, you should be able to find one cheap. Keep the innards clean and it'll
SMOKE any of the POS black Friday deal crap you can buy at any big box store.

-Curt