No factory procedure/explanation that I know of for bleeding wagon SLS. Same
folks don't specify any schedule for changing the SLS fluid.

Common sense tells me that the fluid should be replaced at some point. The anal
retentive in me requires that I bleed the system if I open it up.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

Alex Chamberlain <apchamberl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 6:08 AM, Dan Penoff <lwb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I thought the systems were self bleeding?
>
> I don't ever recall bleeding an SLS system.

The four-wheel systems (6.9 and similar) need to be bled manually.
Two-wheel systems (wagons, 560SEL/SEC) are self-bleeding, or you can
hasten the process by jumping up and down on the back bumper.

Alex