I suspect there are others over in the Gary/East Chicago area as well.  At
least based on the odors that come from there....

Once when we were driving through the area at night, my oldest son, who was
maybe 4-5 years old at the time, watched the gas flares and all the related
stuff as we drove through and remarked to me, "This must be what Hell looks
like."

"No, son, Hell probably smells better."

Dan

Sent from my iPhone