Nothing that makes sense for the people will happen.  Americans are too
bullheaded to change.  Gummit (I like that term.) is too greedy.  Why use
natural gas?  The pipleliners I speak to around here(they are working in
northern PA.) tell me there are huge reserves of oil under all of the gas.
What they are doing now is pumping out gas and capping oil wells.  They
speculate that there is more oil under the USA than several Saudi Arabias.
Imagine the chaos that would ensue if the public knew we have these huge
reserves but still pay out trillions to import oil.  Hush, hush is the rule
for the gas workers.

Mike