Thanks everyone for your input.  Some great suggestions, which I will
follow up on!  I had a look on eBay and as well my local CL as some
suggested.  I also spent a couple of hours today checking out LP on eBay.
Shopping for those old LPs that were loaned out years ago, and for some
reason, never returned, is going to be fun.  :-)

Thanks again everyone!

Ed
300E  (looked at some Macintosh stuff on their home page, for the car, but
as good as it might be, I think they're a bit too ugly to put in any of the
cars)

On 25 February 2012 18:19, Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net