Can anyone find the pdf for removing a turbo in a SDL? (or a OM603 in a 300D or 300TD for that matter)

Dave M's online version does not have anything about the turbo. Nor did his notes.

I think he has notes in the 124 section.  I will have to look there.

I found a really good how to from UK for rebuilding a garrett.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alexis.g/pics/Turbo%20recon.pdf
If I had time, that would be a good option. But i'd have to get the turbo out, order parts, wait, make the first attempt, order more parts, wait, then put it all back together. Likely a two week process.