PPI showed no issue with hoses under the hood.  Brake lines need swap out.  I
posted photo, as per Kaleb request.  We will see if he clears them.

Yes, it does have hard top, soft top is ok, but been stowed too long and some
rust stain on the rear window.  Might be able to use the headlight renew stuff
to remove rust.

Going to reduce hood temps when BiL and I cut out the cat and toss in a
straight pipe instead.