Just use the darn Canadian Tire battery.  As long as it is type 49, which is
what is called for in your car anyway, the thing will solve the problem.
Should have a six year warranty, fit properly, and have all the power you will
need to start the car from under two meters of snow.  It is also the same
battery called for since at least 1970 until 2003 in diesel benz.

clay