Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 08:21:59 -0700
From: Alan Clarke <alanc...@pacbell.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Amsoil ATF in an older transmission

Doesn't doing several changes defeat the purpose of going to synthetic,
namely extended fluid change. BTW, when I first got my vehicle I stocked
up on both Amzoil for the engine as well as this transmission fluid
which I am now talking about using.  This isn't cheap stuff but on the
other hand it's cheaper than  transmission repair down the road.