Cheaper is walking, you do oil analysis to ensure you have the best possible
lubrication and to get an idea whats going on inside your engine...

-Curt

Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:27:22 -0700
From: Alan Clarke <alanc...@pacbell.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Amsoil ATF in an older transmission

That's another thought.  My hope is that 1) I'm not that high mileage,
150K or so and 2) there was a maintenance sticker on the car when I
bought it and I talked to the mechanic so I have reason to hope it was
well maintained. But, you mentioned getting an analysis done and that is
cheaper than changing the fluid on general principle.